Friday, October 10, 2008

A Nautical Site in the News

A few weeks after it was printed, I came across an article on the web that mentioned one of the Nautical Sites in our network. It was a welcome bit of free press, especially since we had not updated the site in some time.

Here's what the Business Courier of Cincinnati had to say about our WiFiMarine.org
A Web site called wifimarine.org promotes and tracks the progress of wireless Internet solutions in the boating community and allows slip owners to request access at their home marinas.

I'm glad to have received the free press, just wished I seen it when it first came out. From now on, I'm going to track WiFiMarine.org using Google Alerts like I do with most of my other sites.

Not sure how to track your sites for free using Google Alerts? Ask me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment